Moto E4 PLUS
Motorola Moto E4 smartphone features a 5-inch HD (720p) display with 2.5D cover glass protection. The device is powered by Qualcomm’s Snapdragon 425 quad-core processor clocked at 1.3GHz and paired with 2GB of RAM. The Moto E4 comes with 16GB of internal storage which is further expandable up to 128GB via a microSD card. In the photography department, the Moto E4 sports an 8-megapixel rear camera with autofocus and f/2.2 aperture. Up front, the smartphone houses a 5-megapixel camera with flash for selfies and video calling. The connectivity options available on the smartphone include dual-SIM support, 4G LTE, Wi-Fi, and Bluetooth. On the software front, the Moto E4 runs on Android 7.1.1 Nougat.
Features & details
- 2G- GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900 – SIM 1 & SIM 2 (dual-SIM model only) | 3G- HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1900 / 2100 | 4G- LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 4(1700/2100), 5(850), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300) | Speed- HSPA, LTE | SIM- Dual SIM (Nano-SIM, dual stand-by)
- Dimension- 144.7 x 72.3 x 9.3 mm | Weight- 151 g | Display Type- IPS LCD capacitive touchscreen, 16M colors | Size- 5.0 inches | Resolution- 720 x 1280 pixels | Multitouch- Yes | Protection- Corning Gorilla Glass 3, oleophobic coating
- OS- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) | Chipset- Mediatek MT6737 | CPU- Quad-core 1.3 GHz Cortex-A53 | GPU- Mali-T720 | Card Slot- microSD, up to 128 GB | Internal- 16 GB, 2 GB RAM |
- Main Camera- 8 MP, f/2.2, autofocus, LED flash | Secondary- 5 MP, f/2.2, 1.4 µm pixel size, LED flash | WLAN- Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, hotspot | Bluetooth- 4.2, A2DP, LE | GPS- Yes, with A-GPS, GLONASS | USB- microUSB 2.0, USB On-The-Go | Sensors- Fingerprint (front-mounted, region dependent), accelerometer, proximity, compass | Removable Li-Ion 2800 mAh battery
- 1 Year Manufacturer Warranty on phone & 6 month warranty on accessories.